“I’m an adult, but not like a real adult”
– anyone between the ages of 18 and 25 (via forever-and-alwayss)
“Eve regrets her apple. Pandora regrets her box. Don’t open us. We understand. Don’t open us.”
– "Love Letters From The Photographs In The Shoe Box Under My Bed" As Often As Miracles By Clementine Von Radics (via perceptionof-reality)
“Everything not saved will be lost.”
– Nintendo (via whataretheodds)
“I won’t beg someone to love me.
I learned long ago that there is no use in hopeless pleas of trying to make someone stay. I am too good to chase someone who does not know my worth and I am too wild to keep waiting for someone who doesn’t acknowledge my value.
I want to be loved unconditionally. I shouldn’t have to fight so hard for it. I do not have the time to prove to someone that I am worth it.
I shouldn’t have to prove any of that; I am worth more than that.”
– Ming D. Liu, ”A Story A Day #138” (via mrsfscottfitzgerald)
“Everything was her. The light, the dark, the day, the night. Her. Her. She was my first thought in the morning, my last thought at night. She’d taken possession of my soul. She was inside of me, consuming me.”
– Julie Anne Peters, Keeping You A Secret (via mrsfscottfitzgerald)
“After you, hell should be easy.”
– Portugal. The Man (via wearesolesbians)
مآ أجمّل أنْ تصمتْ ..
فيْ ؤجهْ منْ ينتظرْ منِك الخِصَام .. !
وما أجمل أنْ تضحك
فيْ وجهْ منْ يُنتظرْ منك البكـاءْ ..!
How beautiful is it to stay silent
When someone expects you to be enraged from them.
And how beautiful it is to laugh
When someone thinks you are going to shed tears.
“If you leave, please stay gone”
– Cc (six word story)
“Anxiety is not rude. Depression is not selfish. Schizophrenia is not wrong. Eating disorders are not a choice. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is not crazy. Mental illness isn’t self-centred, anymore than cancer is self-centred. It’s a medical illness.”
– (via bewilderedapprehension)